maps & prints
Links to places, estates; of cities and counties. More to Come!
- Greenwood’s Map of London in 1827, a fabulous “interactive” map. If you can find Regent’s Park, you will see Portland Place. No. 5 and No. 6 were the homes of the Gosling and Smith families!
- The nice thing about having my article “Pemberley’s Welcome” appear online is the map of Austen-related and Smith-related places.
- Great maps and images at Motco.com. Do not miss their “Prints Database”.
- Map and Plan Collection Online – MAPCO – has many maps: for London & Environs
- Cary’s Actual Survey of the Country Fifteen Miles around London
Living history is following in the footsteps of those who have lived in the past…